There are three types of tickets available for the main conference on the 18th and 19th of September, and one type of ticket for the workshops the day before and after on the 17th and 20th of September.
IMPORTANT: Conference tickets sold on-site are more expensive than those sold online. The workshops have limited seats and are almost sold out!
- This is the most flexible way to prepare for the conference, and the best way to show your support for the event.
- Gold tickets include full access to both conference days (18th and 19th).
- You get full access to the conference recordings once they are put online afterwards.
- You'll be entitled to two (2) drink vouchers at the AiGameDev.com Party!
- If you're an AiGameDev.com ULTIMATE member, you also get an invitation to the V.I.P. dinner on Wednesday evening.
- At the conference, you can request a personal introduction to anyone present.
- Your contact details and a description sentence can (optionally) be listed on the site for other attendees to find.
- The gold tickets are refundable (excluding a processing fee of €17) until two weeks before the conference.
- They will be available from April 18th when registration starts online right up to the Conference itself.
- Gold tickets come with full PDF invoice, ideally suited to companies and other commercial entities.
- This is the recommended way to enjoy the conference for everyone.
- Silver tickets include full access to both conference days (18th and 19th).
- You'll be entitled to one (1) free drink at the AiGameDev.com Party.
- If you're an AiGameDev.com ULTIMATE member, you get a limited-edition conference mug too — as well as a discount!
- Silver tickets also include a full PDF invoice, ideally suited to companies and other commercial entities.
- The tickets are not transferable. You can only assign them to the person who buys it.
- The Silver tickets are partially refundable (up-to 50%), until one month before the conference.
- They will be available also from April 18th until the conference itself.
- Bronze Tickets — €48 (STUDENT ONLY)
- Bronze tickets include full access to both conference days (18th and 19th).
- The bronze tickets are entirely non-refundable; be sure to plan accordingly.
- A limited number of Bronze tickets are available for sale, as space in the amphi-theatre is limited.
- They will be available only during the Early-Bird sale from April 18th until they sell out
- Bronze tickets include only an email receipt; if you need an corporate invoice consider a Gold ticket.
Following up the big success of last years Shooter Symposium there will be two workshops connected to the conference this year. On September 17th and 20th there'll be separate events held in a different lecture hall. It's a smaller room and more exclusive. This workshop on September 17th is the world's most comprehensive and in-depth set of presentations on the topic of behavior trees, ranging from their design, authoring and debugging all the way to the low-level implementation details. The workshop September 20th is the world's most comprehensive and in-depth set of presentations on the topic of procedural animation, ranging from the low-level technology to the process of crafting motion.
With each of these tickets, you get:
- Access to the chosen workshop.
- Two coffee breaks and lunch are included in the price.
Tickets to the workshop are in limited supply, so don't wait too long.
Also, please note the following about the Gold tickets:
The Bronze tickets are available to students only. To secure your ticket, email us at <billing at AiGameDev.com>.